Salary up to £55,000
Commutable from Chester, Ellesmere Port, Wrexham, the Wirral, Liverpool, Warrington
Reporting to the Development Manager, this role will be responsible for developing and maintaining the clients’ core systems. The role holder will need to be highly technically proficient particularly in ASP.NET. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic business that invests strongly in its technology platform, making this a high profile and influential role.
• Analyse problems and implement innovative and optimised solutions.
• Carry out development and code maintenance tasks.
• Report issues in a timely manner to the Development Manager.
• Management of work items using JIRA
• Managing version control of work with Git and Bitbucket.
• Work to the standards and procedures outlined in the I.T. Handbook.
• Maintain Technical Documentation where required.
• Work alongside and support the Test Team.
• Carry out handovers of projects and work items to the Test Team.
• Work within a team environment effectively using good interpersonal skills.
• Liaise with the Business where appropriate tackling issues and problems as they arise.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Structured approach to application design and architecture.
• Strong technical knowledge of ASP.NET, C# and a good understanding of the .NET Framework 4.0.
• ASP.NET MVC.
• Excellent understanding of HTML/CSS.
• Microsoft SQL Server 2008R2 – T-SQL.
• Development of and integration with web services.
• Strong database design.
• Advanced MS-SQL.
You will be based at Head office and your normal weekly hours will be from 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday with a one hour break for lunch to be taken flexibly.