1st Line Support Engineer
Salary – Up to £18,000
Commutable from – Liverpool, Wirral, Chester, Ellesmere Port, Warrington, Runcorn
I am working with a well-established legal business, looking for an enthusiastic and passionate 1st Line Support Engineer to join their growing IT Team.
The role will be mainly technical, and the ideal candidate will be comfortable resolving issues related to user support enquiries via calls and emails.
Key Responsibilities of a 1st Line Support Engineer:
- Respond to and action any 1st Line level issues / queries.
- Logging Support Calls.
- Maintain / update company Intranet.
- Installs / configures applications.
- Maintain / repair workstations.
- Maintain / repair peripherals.
- Telephone changes / routers.
Key skills of a 1st Line Support Engineer:
- Windows Server.
- Microsoft Office.
- Active Directory.
Profile of a 1st Line Support Engineer:
- Be enthusiastic about all things IT
- Team focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Customer focused
- Keen to learn and develop skills
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please get in contact with Laura Hodges on 01743 296539 or email firstname.lastname@example.org