Junior Product Owner
Salary: £18,000 -£24,000 per annum
Our client is a multi award-winning company. They are looking for someone exceptional who has the capabilities and motivation to help them make their educational software even better than it already is.
- Interpret customer needs and describe these in tasks called user stories for the team’s developers.
- Provide vision for this work
- Answer any questions the team may have
- Communicate efficiently with customers
- Exceed customer expectations
- Excellent organisational skills, always well prepared, always meets deadlines.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to oversee and feedback on every aspect of a project.
- A stickler for detail, make sure everything has been considered.
- Can communicate a clear vision of how the software should develop.
- Have an inspiring and motivational influence on the team.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate findings frequently, accurately and articulately to the development team and senior management.
- You can demonstrate evidence of problem solving and developing creative ideas to support company growth.
- You have a results oriented approach to all work and always be aware of how you can improve.
This is a great opportunity for a Junior Business Analyst to step into a product co-ordinator role. If you are a passionate, friendly individual who thinks you can deliver in this role then please apply today. Alternatively you can call recruitment consultant Carrie on 01743 296542 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org