Junior/Graduate Web Developer
Commutable from – Chester, Wrexham, Flint and Ellesmere Port.
Salary – £20,000-£22,000
As The Junior/Graduate Web Developer you will work as part of the programming team in which they will develop the necessary skills to amend existing systems and to work on the development of new features and systems.
Junior/Graduate Web Developer Key Responsibilities:
- Amend existing systems
- Programme new systems
- Test, document and support business systems
- Working to best practice
Junior/Graduate Web Developer Key Skills:
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar. (Equivalent experience is also accepted here)
- Knowledge of C# is desirable
- Good problem solver
- Good communication skills
- High level of interest in IT as a career
- Professional attitude
- Good team player
Due to the location of the employer, the successful candidate will need to have access to a vehicle.
If the role of Junior/Graduate Web Developer is of interest to you, please contact Ryan Heeley on email@example.com or 01743 296542.