Junior Digital Marketing Developer
Location – Commutable from: Telford, Shrewsbury, Oswestry, Wrexham, Wolverhampton
Salary – £21,000 – £25,000
Start Date – ASAP (Notice Period Acceptable)
I am currently working with a well-known global business based in Shropshire who is looking for a Junior Digital Marketing Developer to support the clients brand and ensure the business develops and maintains its competitive advantage. You will be responsible for creating user experiences across the businesses digital assets, delivering content, developing and maintaining the product catalogue, maintain and enhance relationships within the business and external suppliers.
If you are graduate and you are looking for a company where you will be able to grow within an established team then this could be a perfect role for you.
Key Skills/Requirements of the Junior Digital Marketing Developer are:-
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels, establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
- Strong organisational skills – able to multitask and prioritise
- Self-motivated – works to deadlines and manages own workload.
Personality Profile of the Junior Digital Marketing Developer is:-
- Someone who is a team player
- Has the ability to manage a busy workload
- Be an excellent communicator
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Have a positive can do attitude
If you’re a graduate looking for an opportunity to be a part of a business that offers training and development at the heart of the business roadmap, then please get in touch with Laura Gwynn – 01743 296543, firstname.lastname@example.org