Commutable from – Chester, Wrexham, Flint and Ellesmere Port.
Salary – £18,000-£24,000
As The Junior Developer you will work as part of the development team in which they will develop the necessary skills to create new or maintain existing applications.
Junior Developer Key Responsibilities:
- Develop Applications:
– Working from user stories, UI wireframes and application design documents, work with the Systems Analyst team with guidance from fellow developers to understand the requirements.
– Develop new or amend existing functionality using the technology stack (C#, XAML, Entity Framework, MSSQL) in line with coding standards and best practices to meet the needs of the business.
- Test Applications:
– Thoroughly test all changes made to the application code base to ensure all functionality developed meets the requirements specified and functions without error.
Junior Developer Key Skills:
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar. Equivalent experience is also accepted here.
- Good understanding of Object-Orientated programming.
- Experience of software development using C# and SQL.
- Understanding of Relational Databases.
- Good problem solver.
- Keen to learn full life-cycle software development methodologies and techniques.
- Good communication skills.
- High level of interest in IT as a career.
- Professional attitude.
- Good team player.
If this is of interest to you, please contact Bethan Roberts on email@example.com or 01743 234029