Java Developer – North Wales
Salary – circa £40,000 (Depending on Experience)
Commutable from – Ruthin, Denbigh, Chester, St. Asaph, Mold, Abergele, Wrexham, Colwyn Bay
My client is a Software Solutions Consultancy who are in growth mode, and looking for a Java Developer / Analyst to join their Development team. You will be analysing requirements from projects and producing plans to create / modify programmes or writing database procedures.
Main Responsibilities of a Java Developer:
- Program testing / System testing / preparation of data.
- Analysis / design / revision of computer systems.
- Analyse and rewrite programs.
- Write documentation of program development and revisions.
- Program / system investigations.
- Input program codes on system / correct errors.
- Prepare Development Implementation Document.
- Liaise with other departments in regards to resolve questions / data input / internal checks and controls.
- Regular reports on performance against timeline.
Key Skills of a Java Developer:
- Excellent knowledge of Java / OO.
- Web Services – REST / SOAP / JSON / XML.
- SQL Server.
- Agile Methodology.
Profile of a Java Developer:
- Ability to support others.