IT Ticket Support
Commutable from: Telford, Shrewsbury, Oswestry and Welshpool
Salary: Circa £15,000
Innovative IT Managed Services Company based in the Shropshire area is looking to add to their team due to increased business growth.
The IT Ticket Support will be responsible for 1st line telephone, email, verbal and SMS queries.
Our client is looking for a junior level IT support person who is looking to train, develop and gain industry certifications.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an IT Ticket Support to work in a busy environment plus work with a varied client base to help and support on a range of IT issues.
Responsibilities include –
- Logging support calls
- Configuration and Installation of workstations, Laptops, printers and routers
- Active Directory
- Windows Server / Exchange Server support
- Helpdesk Support
The ideal IT Ticket Support profile –
- Be enthusiastic about all things IT
- Team focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Customer focused
- Keen to learn and develop skills
- UK Driving license
To find out more please contact Bethan Roberts on email@example.com or 01743 234029