IT Support Engineer **Fluent in Spanish**
Salary – up to £30k (Depending on Experience)
Commutable from – Ruthin, Denbigh, Chester, St. Asaph, Mold, Abergele, Wrexham, Colwyn Bay
My client is a Software Solutions Consultancy who is in high growth mode looking for an IT Support Engineer with fluency in Spanish to join their Support Department – happy to engage with people relocating to the North Wales area.
This would be an exciting opportunity to gain valuable experience with an International company, as well as learning new skills and having the opportunity to progress. Working with several Spanish clients, you will be the first point of contact to help resolve any problems delivering high levels of customer support.
Responsibilities of a Support Engineer:
- Logging and updating calls / escalating issues when necessary.
- Working to agreed SLA’s.
- Support / update applications.
- Running Linux Scripts / Linux Commands.
- Update Databases.
- Understanding of XML and creation of EDI Files.
Key Skills of a Support Engineer:
- Linux Administration.
- Active Directory.
- Microsoft Office – all Packages.
Profile of a Support Engineer:
- Fluent in Spanish
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Willing to learn and progress.
If you have IT Support skills and speak Spanish then please do get in touch with Rob Lock to discuss this great opportunity – firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01743 296544