Information Security Manager
Salary – up to £60,000
Commutable from – Shrewsbury, Chester, Deeside, Wrexham
My client is a leading financial organisation that are expanding rapidly and going through some extensive periods of growth; therefore are currently looking for an experienced Information Security Manager to join their team. You’ll have exposure to some cutting edge technologies and be an integral part of the business moving forward.
The Information Security Manager’s main responsibility will be the Analysis and delivery and the Cyber Security Strategy.
Main Responsibilities of an Information Security Manager:
• Reporting of Cyber / Information Security issues to governance committees.
• Analysing / reporting / reducing threats and vulnerabilities.
• Managing Information Security matters across 3rd parties.
• Provide Cyber / Security Information to other members of the team and departments.
• Building Information Security functions / operations.
Key Skills of an Information Security Manager:
• Experience with Cloud technologies (AWS / Azure).
• Experience of GDPR initiatives / ISO 27001 audits.
• Access Control.
• Configuring / implementing VPNs.
• Configuring / implementing SIEM (Security Information and Event Monitoring) solutions.
• Asset Management.
• Back-up Testing.
• Overseeing Penetration Testing.
• Project planning.
Profile of an Information Security Manager:
• Ideally hold a CISM / CISSP qualification.
• Passionate about Cyber Security and intercepting threats / vulnerabilities.
To discuss this exciting opportunity, get in touch today with Laura Hodges at Greenfield IT on 01743 296539/ firstname.lastname@example.org