Infrastructure Support Engineer
Salary – £20k – £25k DOE
Shropshire based office –8:30am – 5pm, Monday to Thursday.
– 8:30am – 4pm, Friday
My client is a unique company involved in manufacturing and distribution with a Europe-wide presence and reach, looking for an IT Support Engineer to add to their growing in-house team. The volume of projects is ever growing, so there is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious 1st Line Support Engineer to progress their career.
- 28 Days Holiday – Including Bank Holidays, rising to 35 after 2 years of service
- Pension contributions
- Company Discounts
- Free Parking
- Active Directory/Exchange Maintenance within an Office 365 Environment.
- Administration of Anti-Virus software.
- Administering VOIP Telephone System (inc. Unity and Uboss)
- Administration of VPN in UK and NL.
- Repairing Hardware such as Laptops, PCs and Printers to minimise disruption to end users.
- Maintenance of Sage ERP, Sage CRM and Sage Inventory Advisor.
- Writing complex SQL queries, triggers, stored procedures and rendering SQL queries through SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Communicating effectively with end users in UK, NL and DK.
- Liaising with 3rd party support teams/consultants.
- End user requirement gathering.
- Remote support via Team viewer.
- Respond to system down requests immediately.
- Create and maintain company reports
- Proactive support of core business systems at a network level
- Management of Service Tickets
- Liaise with third party suppliers
Skills Profile –
- 3 Years + commercial experience Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Report writing with SSRS.
- Proven experience of troubleshooting Hardware and Software problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-technically minded end users from different countries.
- Excellent organisation skills, ability to prioritise workload.
Desirable Qualities –
- IT Related Qualification
- Experience with Office 365 administration, Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10.
- SQL Server 2016 experience
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please get in touch on 01743 296 539 or email Antony Titley at firstname.lastname@example.org