Commutable from – Leeds, Halifax, Harrogate, Bradford, Dewsbury, Wakefield, Huddersfield
Salary range – £45k – £50k plus benefits / bonus
Our Industry leading client with an international client base is looking for an Infrastructure Manager to join their IT team.
This role will be working closely with the IT Director and working with a small collaborative team of Support Engineers.
Infrastructure Manager Skills / Experience–
- Technical Competencies –
- Windows Server (2008, 2012)
- Office 365 / MS Exchange
- Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, etc
- Server hardware
- SAN Storage Infrastructure (e.g. EMC)
- Network switches, wireless access points
- Thin client technologies (ideally Dell/Wyse terminals)
- Networking (e.g. TCP/IP, routing)
- VoIP technologies
- Cyber Security concepts
- Datacentre principles
- A good understanding and awareness of ITIL working practices.
- A comprehensive understanding of IT security awareness and best practice.
- Being involved in Infrastructure projects
The Infrastructure Manager profile –
- Passionate about Technology
- Good communications skills – at all levels
- Flexible approach
Please contact Rob Lock – firstname.lastname@example.org / 01743 296544