Information Security Analyst
Salary – up to £35,000
Commutable from Chester, Liverpool, Wirral, Ellesmere Port
My UK leading client is looking to add to their growing IT team. The Information Security Analyst position will be offering progression and development; furthermore the role gives you the opportunity to input the processes which govern the information security for the business.
Responsibilities of an Information Security Analyst:
- Support the delivery of the information security in line with policies / best practices / client requirements.
- Implementation of ISO 27001.
- Increase awareness of information security.
- Carry out internal audits and reviews of Information Security.
- Maintain security and compliance regime for ISO 27001 and other appropriate certifications/ business policies.
Skills of an Information Security Analyst:
- 2 years’ experience, ideally.
- Experience within different regulatory and compliance environments.
- Understanding of ISO27001 (implementation experience a bonus).
- Good team player with strong interpersonal / communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn new technologies.
- Analytical and strong technical knowledge.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Self-learning / self-development.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Information Security Analyst looking to progress with a number of the latest testing competencies in a company; with progression, training and development of its staff being at the top of the business agenda.
If you’re interested please contact Laura on 01743 296539 or firstname.lastname@example.org