Salary – up to £25,000
Commutable from – Stoke, Crewe, Stafford, Newcastle Under-Lyme, Nantwich
I am working with an award-winning IT Managed Services company that are going through some large periods of growth; and are looking for a Helpdesk Engineerto support and deliver great service to their customers, both on-site and remotely.
Your main responsibility will be providing technical support to customers throughout the UK via answering emails and calls, and logging these through a ticketing system. You will mainly be resolving 1st Line issues, and escalating when necessary.
This will be the ideal role for someone who likes to problem-solve, learn new technologies, and who is great at providing excellent customer service.
Main Responsibilities of a Helpdesk Engineer:
- Deliver 1st and 2nd Line Support via Email, Telephone through the use of remote access tools.
- Work to agreed SLAs.
- Provide on-site and remote support to customers.
- Accurately document issues.
- Log requests, and escalate when appropriate.
- Continuous monitoring of customer’s IT Systems and to ensure these are kept in top condition.
- Trouble-shooting and implementation of Hardware / Software.
Key skills of a Helpdesk Engineer:
- Windows Server.
- Office 365.
- Network Hardware – Routers, Switches, Firewalls.
Profile of a Helpdesk Engineer:
- Proactive and enthusiastic.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Eager to learn new technologies and skills.
- Advantageous previous experience working for a Managed IT Service Provider.
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Rob Lock on 01743 296544 or email@example.com