Front End Developer
Salary – £20-£30k DOE
Hours – 9am-5pm – Monday to Friday
Commutable from – Oswestry, Telford, Welshpool, Shrewsbury,
Our client is expanding their web design team as part of their growth strategy and as such are looking for a Front End Developer to work on a range of Front End and Magento projects for an impressive international client base. The ideal candidate will be communicative, passionate about new technology and enjoy working to a high quality.
- HTML 5, CSS 3
- Experience developing solutions for web and media.
- A mobile first approach to development
- A basic knowledge of version control systems (ideally git)
- An understanding of PHP (Variables, arrays, loops etc.)
- Experience of Magento 1 or 2
- Recreating provided design assets to functional responsive web pages.
- Work regularly to achieve quality standards through regular code reviews
- Making decisions on appropriate solutions and the creation of specifications
- Take Ownership of front end Magento 2 implementations, start to finish.
Benefits include –
- 28 days Holiday (Inc. Bank holidays) + Day off on your birthday
- Annual appraisal and pay reviews
- MacBook Pro (or equivalent)
- Magento training and certifications
- Chance to attend conferences
- Relaxed office environment, Casual dress and Social Events
- Close to transport links
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please get in touch on 01743 296 539 or email Antony Titley at firstname.lastname@example.org