Digital Marketing Executive
Full time / Part time
Greenfield IT Recruitment is a small but well established IT Recruitment company based in Shrewsbury.
We are looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive. The role would suit a recent marketing graduate who is looking to gain a foot in the door or someone with more experience in the general marketing field.
Work with the Directors to create / develop the following:
- Key word strategy
- SEO, keyword planning and keyword analysis
- Social Media plan
- Content strategy – ensure that content is aligned to the reasons clients want to buy from us / candidates want to engage with us as well as the makeup of our ideal target customers / candidates.
- Ensure that content is consistent, compelling and gets our point across
- Follower base. We want to continually grow our follower base. Social Marketing and advertising will be the key channels that we use to drive growth in this area.
- Engagement. Listen, respond, ask questions and engage with out audience via key channels.
- Conversation. With growth and engagement strategies in place, the Digital Marketing Executive with work closely with our sales team to ensure the effective conversation of prospects into clients.
- Measurement and Analysis. Be able to evaluate and establish the ROI of marketing activities.
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Curate relevant content to reach our ideal customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: LinkedIn, Facebook, profile pics, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Essential skills and experience
- Degree level (or equivalent) in a Marketing or relevant work experience
- Ability to use keyword analysis
- Ability to think innovatively and make and explain informed decisions
- Self motivated and able to work independently and also in a team
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application. Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (LinkdedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to our field.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
To learn more please get in touch with Laura Gwynn – 01743 296543 – firstname.lastname@example.org