Digital / eCommerce Project Manager
Salary – up to £50k plus a generous range of benefits.
Remote based with some travel into Cheshire based office
We are working with a leading organisation who are looking for a remotely based
A Digital Project Manager with an in depth experience of eCommerce experience including cloud-based ecommerce platforms and having a strong project management background ideally within an Agency environment.
Responsibilities of The Digital / eCommerce Project Manager –
- Sprint planning and sizing.
- Managing the work through to completion in an agile environment, on time, and to the budget agreed.
- Updating JIRA.
- Daily catchups with clients
- Confidently deal with queries from clients.
- Understanding requirements and priorities / review work against requirements.
- Provide regular status updates / reporting on hours used.
Skills profile of The Digital / eCommerce Project Manager –
- Fantastic organisational skills.
- Commercially aware.
- Work to deadlines.
- Experience working within an Agile Environment
- Logical approach.
- Team player.
- Experience within a Digital Agency advantageous.
This is a great opportunity for a Digital / ecommerce Project Manager to grow within a leading reputable business offering fantastic career progression and the opportunity to work with some well-known brands on a range of projects
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, please get in touch on 01743 296539, or email Antony Titley on firstname.lastname@example.org