Digital Account Manager
Location – commutable from Telford, Shrewsbury, Oswestry, Ludlow, Whitchurch, Wrexham.
Salary – up to £25,000-£35,000 (DOE)
My client is a leading design Agency, seeking a Digital Account Manager to join their established team and be involved in exciting and creative projects for clients across the UK in a variety of sectors.
You’ll be responsible for managing all aspects of client relationships, projects and the administration of account activities for a varied portfolio of clients.
Alongside a friendly, innovative environment, ongoing training and development is encouraged and facilitated.
Responsibilities of Digital Account Manager
- Understanding client businesses & generating new ideas to enhance performance.
- Develop & build client relationships.
- Build trust & credibility with clients.
- Proposal writing.
- Managing projects across different departments in order to ensure successful delivery of objectives.
- Transforming business goals into marketing strategy.
- SEO, PPC & Social strategy development & analysis.
- Review account profitability, in order to suggest and make improvements.
Experience required for Digital Account Manager
- 2 years agency experience.
- A track record of client relationship development.
- A good understanding of all aspects of marketing.
- Good understanding of branding, design and web development.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics (desirable).
- Project management skills.
Package & Benefits for Digital Account Manager
- 37.5 hour working week.
- A level of flexible working available.
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays) – increases by 1 day per year after 2 years service.
- Free Snacks and Fruit daily.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Biannual bonus scheme.
- Frequent Days out + team building ‘away days’.
If this Digital Account Manager role is of interest to you, please contact Lewis Collins at Greenfield IT Recruitment on 01743 296540 / email@example.com