Digital Account Executive
My client is looking for a bright, talented person with a passion for digital marketing to join their friendly, fast-growing digital agency.
As a Digital Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for managing digital marketing campaigns for their clients across a range of marketing channels, with a particular focus on Paid Search and Search Engine Optimisation. You’ll get to do all this in a relaxed, supportive environment that rewards talent and hard work.
What You’ll Be Doing ?
- Manage Paid Search campaigns across Google, Bing and Paid Social platforms
- Carrying out Search Engine Optimisation tasks, including on-page content and technical SEO optimisations, to improve search engine visibility for clients
- Conducting keyword research, offering strategic and creative ideas to develop exciting digital marketing campaigns – from content through to social, email and paid search
- Monitoring and reporting on campaign progress back to clients
- Good understanding of modern, effective digital marketing strategies
- Google Paid Search accreditations
- Experience managing and being responsible for Paid Search campaigns
- Solid understanding and experience of Search Engine Optimisation
- A keen eye for detail
- Digital marketing qualifications / accreditations
- Experience working in an agency or similar fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable evidence of content published online – blogs, social, videos etc Perks Of The Job
- Competitive salary and career progression
- Flexible working – start and finish times to suit your needs
- Company pension scheme and private healthcare
- Apple tech set-up just as you like it
- Eye care & childcare vouchers
- Bike to work scheme
- Working in relaxed, open plan offices with laid back dress code
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans
- Events and conferences attendance actively encouraged
- Free food & drinks – fresh coffee, juices, fruit & top notch brews!