Data Engineer / AWS
Salary: £60,000 per annum
Start Date: Notice Period Acceptable / ASAP
Commutable from; Chester, Wrexham, Wirral, Shrewsbury, Deeside
I am working with a growing business at the pinnacle of their sector who are looking to add a Data Engineer / AWS to their team. You will be working on a range of cutting-edge data and with some of the latest software and applications to deliver outstanding service to their customers.
Data Engineer / AWS Key Responsibilities: –
- Build and support enterprise-level data warehousing within Redshift
- Create and support insightful dashboards using Quicksight
- Build and support efficient ETL process using AWS Glue
- Deliver timely reports and extracts
- Liaise with business SME’s to understand requirements and needs across the business
Data Engineer / AWS Essential Skills: –
- Experience working in an analytical capacity.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- SQL experience
- Some exposure to dashboards and data visualisations
- Some exposure to AWS
- Experience of Python
This is an excellent opportunity for a Data Engineer / AWS to join to expand your skills in a business that has progression, personal development and the chance to get industry related certifications at the heart of the company roadmap.
If you’re interested in hearing more about this vacancy then please get in touch with Rob Lock 01743 296544 or firstname.lastname@example.org