Customer Operations Team Leader
Commutable from – Chester, Wrexham, Ellesmere Port, Shrewsbury, Whitchurch.
Salary – From £28,000 up to £30,000 dependant on experience
It is absolutely essential that you have experience working within the financial sector in a similar role.
My client is leading business that has brought technology to the forefront of everything the business do. They are currently looking for a Customer Operations Team Leader to join their team. The company are going through real significant periods of growth and offer some of the most excellent training and career progression.
Key responsibilities of the Customer Operations Team Leader:
- Oversee the performance of the team, ensuring key success indicators are being met, each customer and person is different, you’ll appreciate that discretion is required from time to time, but overall the team should be delivering great outcomes.
- Coaching and supporting the team to develop new skills and refine existing skills.
- Regularly reviewing quality of customer integrations working alongside the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Help team members with the most difficult queries, you’ll need to be able to think outside of the process, and feedback changes and improvements.
- You’ll be responsible for a team of customer service advisers where you will be looking to develop, improve and develop the members of this team.
Essential Skills and Experience of the Customer Operations Team Leader:
- Experience managing teams of at least 8-10 people in a customer facing environment.
- Direct involvement in performance reviews and performance management as well as absence management.
- Experience working within a complaints team or function.
- Strong written communication skills, much of our customer interaction is written.
- Adaptable to change – ideally experience working in a smaller, fast paced business.
The shift patterns cover 8am – 6pm, Monday – Friday. The role will cover a 35 hour working week.
Please get in touch with Rob Lock on 01743 296544 or email@example.com for further information.