Customer Operations QA Support
Commutable from – Chester, Wrexham, Ellesmere Port, Shrewsbury, Whitchurch.
Salary – From £20,000 up to £25,000 dependant on experience
My client is a leading financial organisation. As their business grows, they are looking for someone to help measure and monitor the quality of customer interactions from the Customer Operations team. Whilst you’ll recognise the importance of process and controls, you’ll also have an understanding of a smaller business and the need to adapt to customer needs.
- Review interactions with customers (written / verbal) to score and assess compliance.
- Production of management reporting to monitor quality and customer outcomes across the bank.
- Feedback into and support the maintenance of operational procedures relating to Customer Operations.
- Use QA outputs to feed into the delivery of training for Customer Operations team.
- Maybe required to provide QA feedback to members of the Customer Operations team.
- Correct identification and reporting of procedural / compliance breaches.
Essential Skills and Experience
- GCSE (A*- C) or equivalent in English, Maths and Science.
- Strong written communication skills, much of the customer interaction is written.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail.
- Great interpersonal skills, friendly and approachable, willing to help.
- Strong ability to work independently.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Financial Services (Retail Banking) knowledge, particularly in operational areas.
- Experience in a customer facing position.
- Basic ability to analyse data and produce reports.
Please get in touch with Ryan Heeley at Greenfield IT today to discuss this opportunity – email@example.com / 01743 296542