Customer Operations Process Analyst
Commutable from – Chester, Wrexham, Ellesmere Port, Shrewsbury, Whitchurch.
Salary – From £35,000 up to £45,000 dependant on experience
My client is a leading financial organisation. As their business grows, they are looking for someone to help assess, measure improve and update the key operational processes. Not only is this crucial to them delivering great customer outcomes and complying with policies and regulations, it also drives efficiency.
- Define and own change control and governance of existing operational processes
- Undertake reviews of existing processes to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Introduce, embed and monitor consistent process design principles, and levelling
- Design and document new processes as required, when new services and products launch
- Input into QA and Training areas to ensure processes are embedded
- Identify and track process failures and breaks, and work to rectify
- Analyse efficiency and waste in key processes, and champion improvements
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office or Google Suite
- Extensive experience mapping business processes and achieving operational efficiency, and relevant software, MS Visio, Lucid etc.
- Experience working within set process design principles and managing changes to existing processes
- Ability to break down complex business problems from SMEs and document clear solution steps
- Adaptable to change – ideally experience working in a smaller, fast paced business
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Financial Services (Retail Banking) knowledge, particularly in operational areas
- Experience rolling out process design principles
- Process modelling, improvement or analysis qualifications preferred, such as Six Sigma (ideally Green Belt or above), BCS-MBP
The shift patterns cover 8am – 6pm, Monday – Friday. This is subject to change as the business grows and responds to customer demands. The role will cover a 35 hour working week.
Please get in touch with Ryan Heeley at Greenfield IT today to discuss this opportunity – email@example.com / 01743 296542