Crest Certified Penetration Tester
Salary- £60,000 to £75,000
Start Date – ASAP (Notice period acceptable)
Location – West Midlands/Fully Remote – role requires successful candidate to be on-site once or twice a month – so UK based only.
My client is seeking a Crest Certified Penetration Tester, to deliver a range of Crest cyber security services both onsite and offsite, providing expert consultancy, alongside researching new threats, technologies and assisting with growth of the services provided.
Crest Certified Penetration Tester – Main Responsibilities:
- You will be required to conduct threat and vulnerability assessments and determine deviations from acceptable configurations or policies
- Respond to security breaches to mitigate immediate and potential threats
- Use tactics, techniques, and procedures alongside a full range of tools and processes related to intelligence gathering such as in-depth monitoring, SIEM tools etc
- Report Writing and presentation of report to the customer
- Experience of industry standard toolsets and methodologies to undertake testing
- Knowledge Share and Mentoring of Junior Consultants
- Driving continuous improvement in reporting and pen testing
Crest Certified Penetration Tester – Skills Set:
- Experience with penetration testing security consulting and risk assessments
- Experience with security architecture design principles
- Good understanding of industry compliance and standards
- Knowledge of security tools, techniques and methodologies such as OWASP
- Industry certifications such as OSCP or CRT
- Crest CCT Applications / Infrastructure experience
- Vast and current experience within Penetration Testing Consultancy
This is an excellent opportunity for Crest Certified Penetration Tester to work for a rapidly growing and well respected business, who offer excellent career progression, personal development and the chance to gain useful industry certifications.
Please get in touch with Rob Lock – 01743 296544 or email@example.com for further information.