CONTRACT Business Analyst x 2
GDPR Project Experience is essential
Day rate – £350 – £400 per day (dependent on experience)
Location – Cheshire
I am currently working with a leading service specialist based in Cheshire who are looking for TWO Contract Business Analyst’s with expert level experience within IT projects, specifically GDPR and Data Protection projects.
Duties to include:
- Documenting the businesses Records of Processing Activities.
- The development of a comprehensive Contract Inventory across the business.
- A comprehensive review of websites with a view to ensuring appropriate privacy measures are in place.
- Assessment of direct marketing activities to ensure compliance.
- The development of a full Systems Inventory.
- Simulation testing for data breaches and subject access requests.
- The assessment & documentation of IT incident management, risk management, procurement and change management processes.
This is a fantastic contract opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to work in a fast paced, agile environment working with a range of interesting Data Protection & GDPR projects. If you are a Business Analyst looking for a fantastic opportunity please contact Lewis Collins at Greenfield IT on email@example.com with an up-to-date CV ASAP for consideration.