My clients are looking to recruit a Senior member of the team to head all content created and shared on behalf of the company and its clients. You will need a strong background and be experienced in content marketing. Creative flair is a must for this role along with an eye for operational detail and excellence.
The role will involve managing a team of Content Directors, Strategists, and Executives to implement and evolve strategy for clients, to deliver against client contracts and to educate internally to ensure best practice. Working closely at Director level to establish a joined up approach, and tackle all client and new business endeavours as a collaborative team.
You will be leading the Content team, including all day to day management responsibilities. Broadening and building upon the content proposition, managing new business processes and adding to their portfolio of content clients.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Degree educated, with at least 5 + years in a Content marketing role working within a digital organisation.
- Have expert knowledge of current content marketing best practices and latest strategies.
- Proven track record in delivering content performance in highly competitive markets.
- Clear understanding of other digital marketing activities than content, clear understanding of management of cross channel activities.
- Experience in client management, including end to end campaign and project management, as well as relationship building and management.
- An understanding of the activities that make up content marketing, and the team members needed to bring this to life
- Experience in running a large and multi skilled team – while you do not need hands on technical experience of each discipline, you must know where they fit in the wider marketing mix.