Client Service Manager
Location – West Midlands / Warwickshire area – with some travel to other sites
Salary – £45k – £55k base plus car allowance and benefits
The Client Service Manager performs a vital role in maintaining a customer focused link between IT and both the internal and external client stakeholders and takes responsibility for delivering the requirements that exceeds the customer needs.
The Client Manager will be able to establish strong working relationships with not just the client and operational senior managers, but also forging day to day practical links with the teams who run the operation and the technical support teams. The ideal Client Service Manager candidate will have hands on incident / Service management experience.
Client Service Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the relationship between the business and the clients within your portfolio.
- Maintain a positive and proactive relationship with senior stakeholders
- Clearly understand your client’s business drivers, strategy and internal relationships to ensure that service delivered is to the highest standard.
- Provide IT representation at QBR’s, ORM’s etc. (client facing reviews).
- Deeply understand the service requirements and continually match these to underpinning OLA’s and IT supplier contracts.
- Obtain client change approval for BAU change activity where applicable.
- Represent client initiated change
- Act as the point of escalation for any IT service issues.
- Represent the interest of the clients within the business.
- Ensure that the service is reviewed and improvement opportunities identified to drive both the service and relationships forward.
- Highlight and aid in the management of Service based risks
- Support the wider IT Service Operation team.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the clients’ service provision by the creation and maintenance of your own client service reporting.
- Support wider service management activities including incident, major incident, problem, change and supplier management activities.
Client Service Manager / Experience / Essential Skills:
- Worked within an IT environment
- Working within a client facing ITSM discipline
- Demonstrate experience of service ownership directly to the customer in a previous role
- Demonstrable Customer Service experience
- Demonstrate ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Strong confident personality, driven to go above and beyond in client facing roles
- Ability to understand and interpret contracts, SLAs and OLAs
- ITIL V3 foundation
Our global client offers a great opportunity to work in a highly functioning Client Service team working with some well-known brands and delivering 1st class service.
Please contact Rob Lock at Greenfield IT Recruitment to discuss – 01743 234029 / firstname.lastname@example.org