C# / .NET Software Developer
Salary: Up to £40,000 (DOE)
Commutable from: Shrewsbury / Telford / Wolverhampton / Bridgnorth / Oswestry
My client is looking for a talented C# / .Net Software Developer to look after a small corporate network, and who will be able to write and implement code, and have the ability to liaise with clients, contractors, and suppliers.
You will be working closely with the directors to ensure their vision and requirements are met in order to deliver high quality products and services.
This role also gives you the experience to be the sole Developer for the business – which would be a fantastic opportunity to put your own stamp on things.
Responsibilities of a C# / .Net Developer:
- Maintain / upgrade Software.
- Work as part of a team to achieve Company standards and best practice working methods.
- Follow procedures and guidelines with regard to the call logging system.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed and maintained at all times.
- Understand and adhere to client confidentiality at all times.
- Work on and develop projects, but also have the ability to be adaptable.
- Ensure completed work is correctly documented.
- Ability to work with existing team members.
- Ability to complete projects within set time frames.
Skills of a C# / .Net Developer:
- C# / .Net.
- SQL Server.
- Full Stack / HTML / CSS.
- ASP.Net MVC5.
- Entity Framework.
- Web Services (REST or WCF).
- Windows Services.
Profile of a C# / .Net Developer:
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills.
To hear more about this exciting opportunity, get in touch with Laura on 01743 296539, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.