Business Change Manager
*Commutable from Chester and Wrexham*
Salary – £35k plus benefits and very attractive offices
Our client, a market leading entrepreneurial business is looking for a Business Change Manager to join their growing team. Working very closely with the business and IT function the Business Change Manager will support operational readiness on a range of projects from conception through to implementation.
Reporting to the Head of change, this role encompasses Business Analysis, requirements gathering and stakeholder management.
Business Change Manager Responsibilities –
- Support planning and management of change
- Make sure end to end readiness is planned out
- Work closely with other teams to shape and deliver the best products
- Contribute to the overall portfolio of the business
- Report and document requirements
- Manage change from concept through to testing and implementation.
Business Change Manager skills –
- Experienced in business change management
- Business Analysis skills
- Requirements gathering experience
- Presentation skills
- Training skills
- Experience of Agile delivery methods and practices
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
The Business Change Manager role gives the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment working in a collaborative team of subject matter experts. Excellent career opportunity to develop your skills in a thriving industry.
Please contact Rob Lock to discuss – email@example.com / 01743 234029