Salary – £45,000
Notice Period – ASAP (Notice Acceptable)
Commutable from – Chester, Wrexham, Ellesmere Port, Whitchurch, Crewe
My client is a leading business that are expanding rapidly and looking for a Business Analyst to work on a range of cutting edge projects.
The Business Analyst role encompasses gathering and documenting business requirements, acceptance criteria and process flows – and to support execution of test plans.
Business Analyst responsibilities;
- Gather business requirements in either User Story or Requirements Catalogue format.
- Review draft requirements with product owners.
- Prepare documentation for sign off.
- Work with QA Manager to confirm Scope and Strategy.
- Work with Test Analysts to create Test Plans and Test Scripts.
Desirable Business Analyst experience;
- Agile methods and practices.
- Process mapping.
- Use of JIRA for development management.
- Testing and defect management.
- Data analysis.
If this role is of interest, please get in touch with Rob Lock at Greenfield IT on 01743 296544 / firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this exciting opportunity.