Business Analyst job
Job type: Full Time, Permanent,
Leicester, LE2 7FL
£45,000 per annum
I am currently working on behalf of one of the UK’s largest sporting organisations who are currently on the market for a Business Analyst to come in and join a world leading technology team.
You will be working within a fast paced and elite environment, working with stakeholders ranging from coaches and players through to medical and back office staff on a performance system like no other.
The successful Business Analyst will have a keen interest in the sports world, understanding the cycles of elite sports and the competitive edge needed to create a breed of winners.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Experience of requirements gathering
- Requirements elicitation – workshops, user groups
- Production of clear and concise documentation
- Experience of working within a fast paced and results focused environment
- Experience within a sports environment would be advantageous
- Working Agile knowledge
This is a really fantastic opportunity for a Business Analyst to work within one of the most interesting and unique of sectors where your skills and experience can actually make a difference to a team of sporting professionals securing the glory! If you are working within the sports arena, or an outstanding BA who thinks this would be an interesting opportunity, please contact Eleanor on the Sports Team at Greenfield IT for further details.