Salary: £37,000 to £42,000
Availability: ASAP (Notice Acceptable)
Commutable from; Leeds, Wakefield, Sheffield, Bradford, Halifax
I am working with a leading business, internationally renowned in their field who are working with some well-known clients going through large scale growth.
They are currently looking for a Business Analyst to work alongside the delivery function of the business, liaising with key stakeholders.
Responsibilities for the Business Analyst:
- Identify customer needs and translate these into solutions
- Supporting the agile process by elaborating user stories with the delivery team
- Requirement gathering and research to make accurate decisions
- Act as an expert for the products and business process
- Consider and manage risk in terms of time and solutions
- Be engaged in testing at all stages from functional through to end user
- Planning, organising and documenting
- Prioritise operational/support issues
Key Skills for the Business Analyst:
- Software Development
- Business Process
- Stakeholder Management
- Agile Methodology
- Commercial Awareness
- Team Player
This is an excellent opportunity for an analytical thinking, pragmatic and excellent communicating Business Analyst to join a successful business with year on year growth.
If you’re interested please get in touch with Rob Lock on 01743 296544 or email@example.com