Junior Business Analyst
Commutable from – Chester, Flint, Wrexham, Prestatyn, Connah’s Quay, Deeside.
Salary – Up to £30,000 (Depending on experience).
I am working with a leading, globally renowned business at the height of their sector going through some large scale periods of growth. This particular client is looking for a Business Analyst to help manage, change and plan for the future with business objectives.
Responsibilities of a Junior Business Analyst:
- Produce written documentation and findings to current stakeholders.
- Work with external stakeholders.
- Liaise with senior management regarding recommendations / with alternate departments to address any concerns or indecision.
- Effective communication with colleagues to ensure the needs of the departments are met.
- Identify the processes and IT required to introduce your recommendations.
- Use data modelling practices to analyse your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes.
- Weigh up opportunities and risks in regards to suggestions.
- Evaluate the impact of changes and take responsibility for reporting the findings.
Skills of a Junior Business Analyst:
- Good understanding of IT.
- Excellent communications skills.
- A vested interest in business development.
- Self-motivated and ability to motivate others.
- Excellent analytical skills / evidence – based approach.
- Ability to work on concurrent projects in specific time frames.
You’ll need to understand the current organisational situation, identify future needs and create solutions to help meet those needs, usually (but not always) in relation to information and software systems.
To discuss this exciting opportunity, get in touch today with Laura Hodges at Greenfield IT on 01743 296539 / email@example.com