Salary – £35,000 – £42,000 (Dependent on experience)
Start date – ASAP (Notice period acceptable)
Commutable from – Doncaster, Leeds, Sheffield, York, Wakefield.
Our global Technology client, based in Yorkshire is looking for a Business Analyst
to analyse and meet customer market requirements and technical standards. Working with
colleagues globally to document and present technical requirements, this role will suit an ambitious and proactive individual looking for an exciting career move.
Business Analyst’s Key Responsibilities
- Translates outline requirements from colleagues in to a technical solution requirement, which can be then documented using standard analysis tools.
- Support Product & Solutions Manager through solutions design, development and market testing processes.
- Takes charge of elaboration stages of projects, delivering user stories and functional specifications to the development team.
- Manages feature backlogs, ensuring documentation is create, to support business case and roadmaps.
- Provides project support during evaluation of new technologies, prototypes, proof of concept demonstrations and third-party products.
- Monitors and reports on product performance.
- Provides input analytically in the ID, development and implementation of product obsolescence strategies.
- Participates in continuous improvement activity.
- Delivers within and to defined practices and processes.
- Support operational activities, including introduction of new services or products.
Business Analyst’s Knowledge and Experience
- Extensive Business Analysis methodology experience.
- Ability to articulate business needs into technical requirements specifications.
- Understanding of key technologies.
- Ability to supply subject matter expertise to sales colleagues.
- Analytical, proactive and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
This market leading organisation offers end to end innovative technical solutions and services to global clients. To discuss this Business Analyst opportunity, please contact Lewis Collins at Greenfield IT on 01743 296540 or email email@example.com