Automation QA Analyst
Salary – £45,000 to £50,000 (D.O.E)
Availability – ASAP (Notice Period Acceptable)
Location – North West London
I am currently working with a Prestigious business operating at the pinnacle of their sector that are looking for an Automation QA Analyst to ensure the quality, reliability, integrity and performance of the company’s products and services to meet needs internally and externally.
My client offers excellent career progression, personal development and some high quality training to further your knowledge and experiences.
Key Responsibilities of the Automation QA Analyst:-
- Experience of creating automation framework
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle and Software Testing Lifecycle (STLC / SDLC)
- Experience with Agile / Scrum development methodologies
- Experience in functional and non-functional testing of web based applications and mobile platforms
- Familiarity with defect / sprint management tools such as Jira / Test Manager
- Automation & Manual Testing experience (MUST HAVE BOTH)
- ISEB or ISTQB certified – foundation level
If you are an Automation QA Analyst looking for a new exciting and challenging opportunity, please contact me for a further conversation.