2nd Line Support Technician
Salary – Up to £22,000 per annum
Location – commutable from; Stafford, Stoke, Newcastle-Under-Lyme, Crewe, Nantwich, Whitchurch
Start Date – January 2020.
I am working with a leading business going through some large-scale periods of growth. The client is a leading outsource partner that are seeking to add a 2nd Line Support Technician to their current team.
Responsibilities of the 2nd Line Support Technician: –
- Delivering excellent technical expertise and customer service
- Ensuring effective logging of every request in the Service Desk Software
- Ensure all services requites are dealt with promptly within the agreed SLA (service level agreement).
- Configure new equipment including: PC Builds, Network Switch, Routers and firewalls.
- Proactively manage existing customer service desks tickets, chasing third parties, customers as required
- Liaising with customers to provide support with regards to networking issues affecting their Wi-Fi/ web browsing services.
- Setting up and configuring telephony
Skills Set of the 2nd Line Support Technician: –
- Networking / Firewalls
- Windows Operating Systems
- Servers and Exchange
- Hardware Support
- Ticket / Service Desk Support
If you current working within IT Support and want to transition into a 2nd Line Support Technician focused role within a company offering excellent career progression and personal development, of course as well as on-going career progression then please get in touch with Antony Titley on 01743 296539 or email@example.com