Technical Support Engineer (2ndLine) – Job Opportunity
My client is a global B2B business operating out of the Bradford area. They are using industry leading technology to improve the end to end process through their specialist user-friendly platform.
Looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join the IT team where you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining the IT Systems and providing high-quality user experience to all business users across the group. They have pans approved for a new complex Infrastructure project to get involved in – Datacentre move and replacing all servers.
Salary – £25,000 to £30,000
Start Date – ASAP / Notice Period Acceptable
Location – Bradford
Responsibilities of the Technical Support Engineer are: –
- Provide a systems infrastructure support service to Datacentre and Remote sites
- Support server, storage and network technologies in an enterprise infrastructure environment
- Produce detailed documentation and perform regular knowledge transfer to other members of the team when required
- Investigate the root-cause of incidents and implement permanent fixes where possible
- Identify and take ownership of issues found and resolve at the earliest opportunity
Skills set of the Technical Support Engineer are: –
- Windows Server (2008, 2012)
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- SAN Storage Infrastructure (EMC)
- Networking (TCP/IP)
- VoIP Technologies
This is a fantastic job opportunity for a Technical Support Engineer to join a reputable, well established business who will offer you career progression, personal development and the chance to train on a range of new technologies.
If you’re interested in hearing more about this vacancy please get in touch with Steve Moran on 01743 234029 or email@example.com for more information.
Greenfield IT Recruitment are specialists in the IT & Digital sector. Providing permanent and contract recruitment solutions across the UK. Our experienced consultants combine their sector knowledge with their extensive network of highly skilled candidates, to deliver only the highest quality to Greenfield IT clients.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Keep up to date with the latest industry related news by following our social pages. Search Greenfield IT Recruitment on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to hear about all our latest jobs.