1st Line / IT Support Engineer – Job opportunity
Salary scale £19k – £21k (Dependant on experience) + Benefits
Our client – a successful IT managed services business growing despite of Covid19 are looking to recruit a 1st line IT Support person to work in their busy service desk function supporting a range of clients with their IT and Telephony. The ideal candidate will be very customer service focused and enjoy helping people.
1st Line / IT Support Engineer Responsibilities–
- Be the first point of contact to customers
- Provide clients with point of contact assistance and follow up at their offices / remotely if required
- Proactive support of core business systems at a network level
- Management of Service Tickets
- Liaise with third party suppliers
- Communication with clients about ongoing incidents
1st line / IT Support Engineer Skills Profile –
- Familiarity within Microsoft systems – Windows Server, Office 365
- Customer Service
- Technical Diagnosis experience
- Ideally 2 Years + commercial experience
1st line / IT Support Engineer experience –
- IT Certifications: MS MCP, Cisco CCNA, VMware VCP
- Commercial experience within a managed service company
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and proactive
The 1st line / IT Support Engineer role is a great opportunity for someone to work with a range of companies, developing experience within a dynamic team environment.
Please contact Rob Lock on 01743 234029 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Greenfield IT Recruitment are specialists in the IT & Digital sector. Providing permanent and contract recruitment solutions across the UK. Our experienced consultants combine their sector knowledge with their extensive network of highly skilled candidates, to deliver only the highest quality to Greenfield IT clients.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Keep up to date with the latest industry related news by following our social pages. Search Greenfield IT Recruitment on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to hear about all of our latest jobs.