Greenfield IT Recruitment have a dedicated team that specialise in recruiting technology and digital skilled candidates for the Supply Chain and Logistics sectors.
Our Supply Chain technology team work in partnership with a number of UK and International organisations. Recruiting tech talent to deliver IT projects across 3PL, Distribution, Freight Forwarding, Warehouse Management and Multi-Channel Retail.
We can support the search for both permanent and contract resource to support your projects. Recruiting across a number of disciplines at all levels including:
If you are looking for any assistance finding the best candidates in the area with a background in Supply Chain and Logistics technology, or a candidate looking to make that next step or just want to say hello and discuss options for an upcoming project please get in touch with Vicky Heard.
Displaying 1 to 3 of 3 jobs. Clear Search
I am currently working on behalf of a leading logistics and distribution organisation based in Birmingham who have the need to bring in a data scientist to create and build a team around them.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business who are leading the path when it comes to ambition and world domination.
- Proven experience working within Python programming
- Experience of leading and growing a team
- Experience with Microservices
- Docker, Kubernetes and AWS
If you are a data scientist looking for a new opportunity in Birmingham this is a fantastic opportunity to work within an expanding and sector leading organisation. For further details, please contact Eleanor asap.
Lead Python Developer
Perm - £60k
I am currently working on behalf of a growing distribution organisation who are looking to hire a permanent Lead Python Developer. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced and dynamic business who are growing their technical team and really putting themselves at the forefront of their customer base’s minds.
- Proven experience working within Python Development
- Experience working with Microservices
- Experience of working with Web API’s
- Experience of working with container systems ie. Docker, Kubenetes
- Exposure to React/Angular would be beneficial
- Experience of TDD – Test Driven Development is essential
- Proven ability to inspire, coach and mentor junior members of the team
If you are a Lead Python Developer looking for a new challenge working within and ambitious and exciting client, then please contact me on [email protected] for a confidential chat.
Permanent - £45k + benefits
Birmingham -WS10 9SF
I am currently working on behalf of a leading client based in Birmingham who are currently looking for a permanent Business Analyst to come in and help create a project function within the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced BA to work on a range of cracking projects that will take the business into the next stage of their history by shaping and moulding the new function.
- Excellent experience within a business analysis function
- Requirements gathering and documentation analysis
- Experience of working with a range of technical and business facing stakeholders
- Full knowledge of the SDLC
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work across the business
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a growing and dynamic business based in the West Midlands who are looking to really enhance the fantastic team they currently have. If you are interested in this role please contact Eleanor on [email protected]
Director - IT and Digital Recruitment
Vicky heads up the Supply Chain & Logistics technology division here at Greenfield IT. She has considerable experience recruiting into the Supply Chain & Logistics sectors.
Here are some of the clients she works with;