‹ Back to search results
E-Commerce Project Manager
E-Commerce Project Manager
£50,000 - £55,000 Basic Salary
Our client, a well-funded and highly profitable established Fin-Tech company. They are growing at an incredible rate and they have a very full sales pipeline.
To support this growth, they are seeking a highly organised, relationship orientated E-Commerce Project Manager to support the client relationship though out the sales and whole project life cycle, facing off to the technical delivery team in house. (Software Product Development Projects).
This is a rare opportunity to join an organisation, headed up by a proven entrepreneurial leader who invests heavily in his team, both financially and non-financially. He has set aside 10% of the company stock for distribution to the team.
Along side the basic salary you can expect a great benefits package, free parking, couple days a week from home once you are settled in.
Your role within this team will have split of internal team and external client facing elements
- Working along side the sales team representing the company on client visits and meetings, understanding the requirements and the needs of the customer, assisting the sales team in product demo's and pitches, demonstrating the capabilities of the products and also discussing the opportunities for further bespoke product development and customisation (using an ambitious but realistic filter to exceed client expectations without exceeding the companies capability that might compromise delivery).
- Developing a lasting bond with the customer, remaining a constant point of contact for customer liaison though-out the project lifecycle. Building a trusted partner status / relationship, demonstrating core values to build trust. Rooted in honesty, transparency and going above and beyond with a strong work ethic. Developing the relationships, to leverage the goodwill when not everything goes exactly to plan.
- Conducting project review / appraisal sessions with the client, looking for opportunities for revenue expansion. Overseeing go live - owning the process to ensure a timely delivery, meeting expectations.
- Acting as a conduit between the tech team and the client. Clearly communicating the expectations in terms of project road map and timescales. Ensuring that delivery gateways and milestones are achieved. Giving praise and encouragement to the delivery team, sharing positive feedback from the client when appropriate. Understanding when there may be slippage or risks and communicating that sensitively with the customer.
- Ensuring that they product development teams' output is in line with customer expectations, identifying blockers and mitigating the risks that may jeopardise delivery.
- With circa 20 people in the organisation so you will have an influential role interfacing with some of the biggest brands in financial services sector - with a team this size its likely you will find yourself wearing many hats. Do not let the staff numbers suggest this company is small though, they have been established 20 years and have automated the vast majority of their processes to create a supper efficient, lean and highly profitable business.
This role would suit a client facing software project manager who has worked on E-Commerce projects (ideally with some knowledge of the card payments industry.) It could also be called a customer success manager, service delivery manager or similar.
Key attributes include Influencing / Stakeholder Management / Project Management / Reporting / Project Assurance / Stakeholder Engagement / Stakeholder Mgt / Facilitator / Diplomat.
Interview Process - Covid:
The first stages of the interview process are going to take place over the telephone or video call. Assuming all goes well a "socially distanced" face to face will take place with the CEO.
If you are interested, please get in touch with Kim Layton:
[email protected] / 01743 234029
Greenfield IT Recruitment are specialists in the IT & Digital sector. Providing permanent and contract recruitment solutions across the UK. Our experienced consultants combine their sector knowledge with their extensive network of highly skilled candidates, to deliver only the highest quality to Greenfield IT clients.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to prov