‹ Back to search results
Senior Software Developer
Senior Software Developer – Job Opportunity in Lichfield
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Software Developer who wants…. real input into the company road map, build software the right way, from ground zero, without having to unpick someone’s code?
My client’s strategy is to convert complex payments into opportunities for businesses to sell integrated services to improve the way they work and developer their overall business performance.
Location – Lichfield, WS13 6RX
Start Date– ASAP / Notice Period Acceptable
Salary – £50,000 to £60,000 per annum
About the business and what’s expected of the Senior Software Developer: –
- We have a well-funded start up client, who have a global audience of customers chomping at the bit for their product.
- This product could revolutionize an industry that is admin heavy, manual by nature and struggles with compliance, it will automate business workflow taking a 3-hour process down to a matter of seconds and be 100% compliant.
- The excitement within this business is infectious and we seek an enthusiastic Senior Software Developer who wants to make a real difference to the business in which they will play a pivotal role.
- Ultimately you will be working in a small team on automation processes
- We are looking for people who want to make a mark, who are happy to be continually challenged technically, who are ready to re-think what they know about technology and learn at the cutting edge.
Technical requirements of the Senior Software Developer: –
- 5+ years’ experience with C# .NET Development
- REST / Web API
- Automated testing – Unit / Integration
- Databases – SQL Server, Postgres, NoSQL
- Agile experience (Kanban / Scrum)
- AWS skills
- DevOps experience – Jenkins, Team City, Octopus
- SOLID Principles, TDD, BDD
Are you a Senior Software Developer that is craving the chance to write SOLID C# Code in a development environment that gives you the time and space to do TDD properly? Do you want to work alongside, learn from and collaborate with some technical geniuses (independently verified) … then this could be the opportunity for you! If you’re interested in this brand new Senior Software Developer job then please get in touch with Rob Lock on 01743 296544 or [email protected]
Greenfield IT Recruitment are specialists in the IT & Digital sector. Providing permanent and contract recruitment solutions across the UK. Our experienced consultants combine their sector knowledge with their extensive network of highly skilled candidates, to deliver only the highest quality to Greenfield IT clients.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 72 hours of application and due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide specific feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Keep up to date with the latest industry related news by following our social pages. Search Greenfield IT Recruitment on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to hear about all our latest jobs.