Graduate Technical Consultant
Salary – £Competitive
Location: Commutable from Chester, Wrexham, Ellesmere Port, Shrewsbury, the Wirral.
My Client is a leading Software provider in its field – now in growth mode, and are seeking ambitious, initiative-led Graduate Technical Consultants to help aid this expansion. The Graduate Technical Consultant’s role would involve working in the clients’ various teams to design, develop, implement and support their products.
My client offers excellent progression opportunities, a competitive salary and the opportunity to develop personally and professionally in a unique and niche field of work.
General Skills of Graduate Technical Consultant
- Technical background – with a Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computing, Mathematics or similar.
- Ability to resolve customer issues / queries.
- A good understanding of object oriented programming techniques – preferably knowledge of Java.
- Some knowledge of database principles & SQL is desirable.
Profile of Graduate Technical Consultant
- Willing to travel to customer sites.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to develop and nurture good relationships with customers.
To discuss this exciting opportunity, please call or email Lewis Collins at Greenfield IT Recruitment on 01743 296540 / firstname.lastname@example.org