Cyber Security Analyst
Salary – £42,000 (D.O.E)
Start Date – ASAP (Notice Acceptable)
Commutable from – Aylesbury, Oxford, Brackley, Shrivenham, Abbingdon, Whitney, Banbury
I am working with a large scale business operating with a global presence; they are currently seeking a Cyber Security Analyst to be based in their head office, Oxfordshire.
As the Cyber Security Analyst you’ll be responsible for the continuous monitoring, configuration, and development of security systems and technologies that protect the company’s assets.
The main tasks for the Cyber Security Analyst are:
- Support security incidents through identification, containment, eradication and recovery
- Monitor security access, security events and respond to alerts
- Creation and modification of reports, dashboards and alerts
- Monitor configuration and management of firewalls and security systems
- Work closely with internal customers and managed service providers to address security configurations issues
- Provide security to other teams within the business
The main technical requirements for the Cyber Security Analyst:
- Experience of maintaining security systems such as firewalls, Checkpoint, Sophos
- Log Management Solutions
- Strong knowledge of switches, routers, firewalls and network technologies and protocols (VLANs, VRF, SSH, HTTP, DNS)
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python and Powershell
- Familiarity with Anti-Virus & Patch Management Solutions
- Awareness of infrastructure and application technologies (Cloud, Linux, Windows, Cisco, Citrix)
My client offers some fantastic career progression and personal development as well as the chance to further expand your skills set working with the latest technologies.
Please do get in touch with Rob Lock on 01743 296544 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.