2 x Senior Business Analyst
URGENT – Interviews being conducted Weds 15th August
£350-£375 per day
Contract Length: 3 months
I am currently working with a leading service specialist based in Cheshire who are looking for TWO x Senior Business Analyst‘s with expert level experience within IT projects.
These roles will be working on both internal and external projects with a number of challenging senior level stakeholders.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will have
- Extensive experience with requirements gathering
- Previous experience with Integration type projects
- Communication skills and the ability to present to high level people within the business
- Experience of supporting a project manager on planning
- Requirement elicitation – workshops and interviews
- Production of clear and concise documentation
- Working experience of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience of User Stories, User cases and UML
- Experience with Enterprise scale solutions (Oracle / SAP)
- The ability to travel off-site for 1-2 days per week
- Excellent customer facing skills
- A ‘robust’ and ‘can-do’ attitude to challenging environments, Projects and Stakeholders
This is a fantastic contract opportunity for an experienced Senior Business Analyst to work in a fast paced, agile environment working with a range of interesting projects. If you are a Senior Business Analyst looking for a fantastic opportunity please contact Lewis Collins at Greenfield IT on firstname.lastname@example.org with an up-to-date CV ASAP for consideration.