2nd Line Support
Commutable from – Chester, Wrexham, Shrewsbury, Whitchurch, Oswestry
My client is a leading insurance organisation that is going through some large periods of growth; due to some extensive demand they are currently expanding the infrastructure team and looking for 2nd Line Support Technician to support a large scale amount of clients as well as internal application. You’ll have exposure to some cutting edge technologies and be an integral part of the business moving forward.
Responsibilities the 2nd Line Support Technician
- Developing new systems.
- Management of hardware.
- Management of servers using VMWare.
- Handling the Company Windows infrastructure.
- Managing backups.
2nd Line Support Technician – Skills Set:
- Experience in Networking – VPN’s.
- Windows and Systems Administration.
- Active Directory.
- Experienced in providing 1st and 2nd line support.
- IBM Note.
- Experience in configuration.
- Mobile Management.
2nd Line Support Technician – Profile
- Problem-solver / Trouble shooter.
If you’re a 2nd Line Support Technician looking for a business offering progression, personal development and training as well as exposure to some of the latest technologies then do get in touch with Laura Hodges on 01743 296539 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.