Programme Manager – Permanent
|Annual Salary: Up to £65k||Job Ref: BH1985/EC|
|Date posted: December 5, 2017||Location: Cheshire|
Cheshire – commutable from Stoke on Trent, Chester, Crewe, Stockport, Stafford, Nantwich
I am currently working on behalf of a global client based in Cheshire who are looking for a Program Manager to come in and join an established projects department. The team of PM’s is currently 5 strong managing a range of UK based projects, We are now looking for an experiences Program Manager to come in and work with the business on a number of programs of a global nature.
You will have
· Experience in software delivery management using waterfall and agile methods like Scrum
· Successfully managed delivery of ERP delivery projects from conception to deployment.
· Experience working with internal as well as 3rd party customers.
· Experience working in dynamic fast paced working environments.
· Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
· Prepared to be flexible to meet the demands of the project.
This is a challenging and rewarding organisation who work with a number of exciting clients – you will have involvement of both large scale internal projects and getting your hands dirty on some truly unique external projects with their large and a-list customer base.
If you are a Programme Manager looking for that new position to start 2018 afresh, please contact Eleanor Carter for a further discussion – 01743 296537 – email@example.com
Please upload your CV to apply for this Position: